Monday 22 October 2012


I am believe that people should get their share of something for whatever they doing. Blog is one such area where you not only get money by blogging but also respect which not many professions get you. Lately I can see that trend is changing and blogging is taking a business perspective i.e.  Just money, which is very wrong and it really degrades the Blogging Terminology.  In this post I will uncover 5 points which I feel will be a real negative ploy if you just blog for money.
I would also like to inform my readers that I am not against making money because I also make money but my point is not to blog only for money.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Forex Forum | Forex Trading Forums | MT5 Forum

About

Copyright © Welcome Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger